• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Wolseley plc: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, September 2010, Pages: 22
WMI’s Wolseley plc contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Wolseley plc’s business.
WMI’s “Wolseley plc SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Wolseley plc) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Wolseley plc’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Wolseley plc (Wolseley) is a distributor and supplier of construction materials. It is principally engaged in the distribution of plumbing, heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment and building materials. In addition, it also distributes electrical components, pipes, valves, fittings and waterworks. Wolseley operates in 27 countries across Europe and North America, including the UK, the US, France, Canada, Ireland, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, the Netherlands, Czech Republic, Hungary, Luxembourg and Belgium. Wolseley is headquartered at Reading, the UK.
John Martin takes over as CFO of Wolseley
Wolseley announces disposal of its Irish businesses
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Wolseley plc, Key Facts
Table 2: Wolseley plc, Key Employees
Table 3: Wolseley plc, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Wolseley plc, Locations
Table 5: Wolseley plc, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Wolseley plc, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Wolseley plc, Financial Deals
Table 8: Wolseley plc, History