What Doctors Need to Know About Social Networking Sites - Understanding How Facebook, LinkedIn, Yelp & Other Web Sites Can be Used as Valuable Tools for Networking and Landing New Patients
- Published: May 2010
In What Marketers Need to Know About Getting Good Reviews (and Dealing with Bad Ones) on Yelp, ExecSense examines specific tips, tricks, and techniques that marketers can immediately implement to help their business capitalize on this widely-influential local review website which attracts over 30 million visitors each month. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to learn easy-to-implement strategies to help your business earn positive reviews, effectively (but tactfully) address negative reviews, and turn Yelp into a compelling marketing tool for your business.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert at helping marketers get the most out of Yelp as a marketing tool for their business, Gabrielle Medecki (Marketing Director, Wolfgang’s Vault) and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about how marketers can take advantage of Yelp as a way to get new customers
- Easy-to-implement tips, tricks, and techniques that marketers can use to help their business earn positive, even glowing, reviews from their customers on Yelp and how they can incorporate that positive feedback into their sales and marketing plans
- What to do about negative reviews of your business on Yelp and exactly how you should respond that can help mitigate the impact of those reviews
- The 10 questions being asked the most by marketers about how to get the most out of Yelp as a sales and marketing tool for their business
- Case studies of how other marketers are having tremendous success capitalizing on Yelp, and important lessons learned that you and your company can immediately capitalize on
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” - Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” - Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” - Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group SHOW LESS READ MORE >