• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
The Best Networking Strategies for Business Development Executives (ExecSense Webinars)
ExecSense, July 2010, Minutes: 60
In The Best Networking Strategies for Business Development Executives, ExecSense examines easy-to-implement tips and touches used by the world’s best networkers and leading business development executives that can immediately make you a more effective networker. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to understand how other business development executives go about making key contacts, leveraging existing relationships, and enlarging their circle of influence on both a personal and professional level.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert on the best networking strategies specifically for business development executives, Jessica Miller-Merrel, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about easy-to-implement tips and touches for how to be a better networker as a business development executive
- Making new contacts with key prospective partners/clients, CEOs, CFOs, industry thought leaders, research analysts, investment bankers, lawyers, venture capitalists and other executives that could be in a position to refer a great new contact
- The ten most common situations business development executives find themselves in socially/professionally and how to be a better networker in each of these events
- Tips and touches for how to cement relationships with existing key contacts and how to leverage those relationships to new levels
- Case studies of how other business development executives approach networking, what works best for them, and important lessons learned you can immediately capitalize on
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” - Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” - Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” - Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group