- Published: December 2011
What Board Members Need to Know About the Financial Reform Legislation (ExecSense Webinars)
- Published: July 2010
- 60 Minutes
In What Board Members Need to Know About the Financial Reform Legislation , ExecSense examines the historic and far-reaching financial reform legislation (signed into law on July 15, 2010) and how it will specifically impact board members. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to make sure you are in-the-know on this important topic and understand how this game-changing legislation will impact you as a board member and what you should be doing right now as a result.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert on the ramifications of this historic legislation on board members, John F. Olson (Partner, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, LLC), and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the financial reform legislation recently signed into law by President Obama, and what it all means for board members
- A detailed look at the provisions in the financial reform legislation which will specifically impact board members the most - both immediately and in the long term
- Perspective on how this comprehensive legislation will impact corporate governance and board member-shareholder relations, and what proactive steps board members should be taking right now to be prepared
- Answers to the 10 questions being asked the most by board members with respect to what they need to start doing right now to be prepared for the impact of this historic legislation
- Case studies of what other board members are already doing (or contemplating doing) based on this historic financial reform legislation
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” - Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” - Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” - Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group SHOW LESS READ MORE >