- Published: September 2014
New Ways to Grow Your Family Law Practice (ExecSense Webinars)
- Published: July 2010
- 60 Minutes
In New Ways to Grow Your Family Law Practice, ExecSense examines the most in-demand family legal services right now and how other family lawyers are capitalizing on offering these and other services to clients as a way to grow their practice. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to be in-the-know on how other family lawyers are growing their practice, how their strategy is different than in years past, and how you can capitalize on these strategies for yourself.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert at helping family lawyers grow their practice, and the new ways they are doing this, David Fields (Managing Director, Ascendant Consulting), and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the best ways to grow your family law practice
- Ready-to-implement tips, tricks and strategies for getting referrals and landing new clients, best practices for marketing and networking, and new services family lawyers are offering their clients
- The 10 most in-demand family legal services and how you can capitalize on them
- Case studies of how other family lawyers are already successfully growing their practice, what has worked best, and how you can immediately implement these techniques
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
"An expeditious way to obtain authoritative current information and ideas on a subject of interest." - David Kera, Partner, Oblon Spivak
"Just in time information to improve knowledge of current topics and trends.” - Thomas M. Armstrong, Attorney, Reid and Riege
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” - Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
SHOW LESS READ MORE >