• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
How to Create a Personal brand as an Architect
ExecSense, July 2010, Minutes: 60
In How to Create a Personal Brand as an Architect, ExecSense examines specific ways to use speaking engagements, published articles, television appearances, and social media web sites as a way to establish yourself as a thought leader and get more exposure for yourself (apart from/in addition to that of your firm). Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to understand how to go about sharing your thought leadership in each of these areas and the best ways to establish yourself as a personal brand as an architect.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert at helping architects create a personal brand for themselves, Andrea Obston, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about how to create a personal brand for yourself by sharing your thought leadership in speaking engagements, television appearances, published articles and social media web sites
- The 10 questions most asked by architects with respect to how to establish their “name” as a personal brand in the marketplace
- Specific suggestions for architects on the best venues for speaking engagements, television exposure, local publications, magazine publishers and social media web sites to feature your thought leadership
- Surefire methods for getting your content/presentation/speech into these channels and ways to increase your exposure
- Case studies of other architects that have had tremendous success creating a personal brand for themselves and important lessons learned that you can immediately take advantage of
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” - Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” - Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” - Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group