• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
What Environmental Lawyers Need to Know About the Clean Air Act
ExecSense, July 2010, Minutes: 60
In What Environmental Lawyers Need to Know About the Clean Air Act, ExecSense provides environmental lawyers with both a comprehensive overview of the statute and a practical understanding of the hottest CAA regulatory, enforcement, and litigation issues that they need to know about. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to get up to speed on the CAA and gain the knowledge and tools that you need to immediately understand the implications of the CAA on current and prospective clients.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar for viewing on your computer, mobile media device (iPod/iPhone, Blackberry), or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device).
The webinar is led by an expert on the Clean Air Act and its impact on environmental lawyers, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the Clean Air Act and how it impacts environmental lawyers
- A comprehensive overview of the CAA statutory framework, including a discussion of the key provisions affecting current CAA practice
- Analysis of the hottest regulatory, enforcement, and litigation issues associated with the CAA, including a detailed discussion of major relevant enforcement actions, settlements, and judicial decisions
- Answers to the ten questions most asked by environmental lawyers and their clients regarding the CAA
- Case studies of the impact of the CAA on clients of other environmental lawyers, what steps they are taking on behalf of their clients, and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
"An expeditious way to obtain authoritative current information and ideas on a subject of interest." - David Kera, Partner, Oblon Spivak
"Just in time information to improve knowledge of current topics and trends.” - Thomas M. Armstrong, Attorney, Reid and Riege
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” - Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana