- Published: December 2011
How to Effectively Use Online Advertising as a Lawyer
- Published: August 2010
- 60 Pages
In How to Effectively Use Online Advertising as a Lawyer, ExecSense examines easy-to-implement tips and strategies for how to capitalize on search engine optimization, banner advertisements, search words and more to land new clients. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to understand how other lawyers are having success using online advertising, exactly where the best spots are for lawyers to advertise, and how you can start using online advertising as a way to immediately increase your leads and generate new clients.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert on the best online advertising strategies specifically for lawyers, Jennifer Bergenfeld, Esq., and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes to get up and running with online advertising as a lawyer
- Easy-to-implement strategies that lawyers can immediately implement to capitalize on search engine optimization (SEO), search words (Google Adwords, Yahoo), banner advertisements, Facebook/LinkedIn ads and others
- The best web sites and other online media for lawyers to consider advertising on, approximate costs for online advertising (bidding, CPM, cost per click), and the terms and metrics you need to understand to monitor your online advertising
- The 10 questions most asked by lawyers with respect to how they can more effectively capitalize on online advertising
- Case studies of other lawyers who are having tremendous success getting new clients with online advertising, specific tips and techniques that have worked best for them, and important lessons learned that you can immediately capitalize on
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
"An expeditious way to obtain authoritative current information and ideas on a subject of interest." - David Kera, Partner, Oblon Spivak
"Just in time information to improve knowledge of current topics and trends.” - Thomas M. Armstrong, Attorney, Reid and Riege
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” - Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana SHOW LESS READ MORE >