- Published: March 2014
Psychology Tips, Tricks & Best Practices for Business Executives
- Published: August 2010
- 60 Minutes
In Psychology Tips, Tricks & Best Practices for Business Executives, ExecSense covers everything you need to know about the fundamental principles of psychology, how the brain influences individual/group behavior, and decision-making processes in situations most often encountered by business executives. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn about the most important aspects of psychology, understand why so many other business executives are starting to learn about it, and learn how psychological analysis can help you be a more effective and insightful business executive.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by a professor with extensive experience teaching business executives the basics of psychology, Sietze Vanderheide, Psy.D, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the most important principles of psychology and how understanding the psychological basis of human behavior will enhance your insights and value as a business executive
- Practical advice on how to draw on psychology to be a more effective business executive, including how to apply your knowledge on how individuals/groups think and make important decisions to be a more effective executive, as well as how to interact better with your colleagues, partners, clients/customers, employees and other individuals in stressful situations
- A comprehensive examination of the basic scientific psychology principles most relevant to business executives, including the biological foundations of behavior, how the brain handles cognitive processes (learning, thinking, memory), the effect of motivation/emotion/stress, and social-psychological determinants of individual and group behavior
- The 10 questions most asked by business executives about how understanding the principles of psychology can make them more effective in their role
- Case studies of how other business executives have used their understanding of psychology to their benefit, how other executives have been tripped up by their lack of psychological insight into human behavior and decision-making, and important lessons learned from psychology that will make you a more effective and insightful business executive
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” - Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” - Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” - Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group SHOW LESS READ MORE >