IP Law 101 for Business Executives
- ID: 1370377
- September 2010
- 60 Minutes
In IP Law 101 for Business Executives, ExecSense covers everything that you need to know about the fundamental principles of IP law and how to use this information to be a more informed and effective business executive. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to update your knowledge on the basics of IP law, understand what you can do to help protect your company’s intellectual property, and be able to hold your own in IP-related discussions with your CEO, senior executives, general counsel, lawyers, and other individuals.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by experts with extensive experience teaching executives the basics of IP law and how to apply that knowledge to be more effective at protecting their company’s intellectual property, Les Livingstone, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the basic principles of IP law and how understanding fundamental IP law concepts will help you protect your company’s intellectual property and trade secrets
- A comprehensive examination of the basic IP law principles and concepts most relevant to business executives, including trade secrets, trademark, rights of publicity, copyright, patent, and international protection of intellectual property
- The most significant IP-related legal issues and incidents that have impacted other companies and business executives that you need to know (or update their knowledge) about
- The 10 questions business executives need to be ready to answer regarding IP law, and how understanding fundamental IP law principles will help them more effectively handle IP-related issues
- Case studies of how other business executives have benefitted from their knowledge of IP law, examples of executives who were tripped up by holes in their knowledge of IP law, and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” - Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” - Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” - Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group SHOW LESS READ MORE >