- Language: English
- Published: December 2012
Fonciere Euris SA: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1382392
- September 2010
- 17 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Fonciere Euris SA contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Fonciere Euris SA’s business.
WMI’s “Fonciere Euris SA SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Fonciere Euris SA) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Fonciere Euris SA’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Fonciere Euris SA (Fonciere) is a France based holding company, mainly operates in real estate investments, food distribution and private equity investment. The company is a subsidiary of Finatis. It operates its food distribution and other retail specializations through its subsidiary – Rally group, which has equity stake in Casino group, Groupe GO Sport and other subsidiaries. Fonciere also develops residential and commercial real estate properties such as shopping malls. As of December 31, 2009, the value of property investments amounted to EUR 163 million. It principally operates in France and also operates in several countries spread across Latin America, Asia and Other regions. Fonciere is headquartered in Paris, France. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Fonciere Euris SA, Key Facts
Table 2: Fonciere Euris SA, Key Employees
Table 3: Fonciere Euris SA, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Fonciere Euris SA, Locations
Table 5: Fonciere Euris SA, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Fonciere Euris SA, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Fonciere Euris SA, Financial Deals
Table 8: Fonciere Euris SA, History
Fonciere Euris SA