- Published: October 2011
Sapporo Holdings Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- Region: Global
- 17 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Sapporo Holdings Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Sapporo Holdings Limited’s business.
WMI’s “Sapporo Holdings Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Sapporo Holdings Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Sapporo Holdings Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Sapporo Holdings Limited (SHL) is a holding company operating in alcoholic beverages, soft drinks, restaurant and real estate businesses. The company operates through its 35 subsidiaries under its five group companies namely, Sapporo Breweries Ltd, Sapporo International Inc., Sapporo Beverage Co. Ltd., Sapporo Lion Ltd. and Yebisu Garden Place Co. Ltd. The products portfolio of the company includes beer and other alcoholic products, soft drinks and mineral water products. SHL also operates Ginza Lion and other general restaurant chains, and owns, manages, operates and develops real estate properties in Japan. It principally operates in Japan and exports its products to the US, Asia and other regions. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Sapporo Holdings Limited, Key Facts
Table 2: Sapporo Holdings Limited, Key Employees
Table 3: Sapporo Holdings Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Sapporo Holdings Limited, Locations
Table 5: Sapporo Holdings Limited, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Sapporo Holdings Limited, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Sapporo Holdings Limited, Financial Deals
Table 8: Sapporo Holdings Limited, History
Sapporo Holdings Limited