- Published: June 2011
- Region: Global
Komatsu Ltd.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: March 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Komatsu Ltd. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Komatsu Ltd.’s business.
WMI’s “Komatsu Ltd. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Komatsu Ltd.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Komatsu Ltd.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Komatsu Ltd. (Komatsu) is an equipment manufacturer involved in the development, manufacturing, marketing and sale of diversified range of industrial-use products and services. The product portfolio comprises a range of product lines including excavating equipment, loading equipment, grading and roadbed preparation equipment, hauling equipment, forestry equipment, tunneling machines, recycling equipment, other equipments, and engines and components. These products cater to construction, mining, utility and industrial sectors under the brand name ‘Komatsu’. In addition to this the Company engages in other business, such as industrial machinery and vehicles, logistics, electronics and other solutions-based operations. The company operates across the globe with its plants located in Japan, the US, Germany, the UK, Sweden, Canada, Indonesia, Brazil, Italy, China and Thailand. Komatsu is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Komatsu acquires Red Australia Equipment
Komatsu completes community reconstruction project in Cambodia
Japan-based Komatsu moves to Newberry, South Carolina
Komatsu reports 25% income decrease
Komatsu launches thermoelectric generators
Komatsu to build new plant in China SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Komatsu Ltd., Key Facts
Table 2: Komatsu Ltd., Key Employees
Table 3: Komatsu Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Komatsu Ltd., Locations
Table 5: Komatsu Ltd., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Komatsu Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Komatsu Ltd., Financial Deals
Table 8: Komatsu Ltd., History