• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, September 2010, Pages: 21
WMI’s The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC’s business.
WMI’s “The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc (RBS) is the UK based banking and financial services organization. It offers investment banking, commercial banking and wealth management services to personal, commercial and large corporate and institutional customers. The bank operates in the UK, the US, and internationally through its subsidiaries. The bank provides a comprehensive range of financial services to more than 40 million customers in over 50 countries. RBS owns more than 40 well known consumer brands including RBS, NatWest, Direct Line, Churchill, Coutts, Ulster Bank and Citizens. At December 31, 2009, the Royal Bank and NatWest had 649 and 1,612 retail branches in the UK. Ulster Bank and First Active had a network of 283 branches and business centers in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. US Retail & Commercial had 1,512 retail banking offices (including in-store branches) covering Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont. The bank is headquartered in Edinburgh, the UK.
Banks loans EUR 1.4 billion to develop wind projects in UK
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC, Key Facts
Table 2: The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC, Key Employees
Table 3: The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC, Locations
Table 5: The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC, Subsidiaries
Table 6: The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC, Financial Deals
Table 8: The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC, History
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC