- Language: English
- 64 Pages
- Published: September 2011
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
WSP Group Plc: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- Region: Global
- 22 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s WSP Group Plc contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning WSP Group Plc’s business.
WMI’s “WSP Group Plc SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (WSP Group Plc) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents WSP Group Plc’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
WSP Group plc (WSP) is a UK based design, engineering and management consulting firm. The company’s service portfolio comprise of a variety of services like acoustics, noise and vibration insulation, bridge design and consulting, building services, civil engineering, climate change consultancy, development planning and earthquake engineering, among others. The company offers consultancy services in a number of sectors like aviation, communication and technology, , energy and natural resources, government, industrial, international development, rail, roads and bridges, sports and leisure, urban regeneration and water management sectors, as well as retail, education, healthcare, residential and commercial development sectors. The company operates with its offices, subsidiaries and affiliates in 35 countries and operations in over 60 countries across the globe. WSP is headquartered at London, UK.
WSP wins contract from Network Rail to construct railway line in Scotland SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: WSP Group Plc, Key Facts
Table 2: WSP Group Plc, Key Employees
Table 3: WSP Group Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: WSP Group Plc, Locations
Table 5: WSP Group Plc, Subsidiaries
Table 6: WSP Group Plc, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: WSP Group Plc, Financial Deals
Table 8: WSP Group Plc, History
WSP Group Plc