- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Kintetsu Corporation: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: March 2010
- Region: Global
- 16 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Kintetsu Corporation contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Kintetsu Corporation’s business.
WMI’s “Kintetsu Corporation SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Kintetsu Corporation) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Kintetsu Corporation’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Kintetsu Corporation (Kintetsu) is engaged in diversified businesses including transportation, real estate, retail, hotel and leisure facility, and sports and event management. The company operates all modes of transport including land, air and sea, offers civil engineering and contracting works for railway electrical maintenance, railcar maintenance and rail tracks. In addition, Kintetsu provides CATV broadcasting services, internet and nursing-care services, and is also into railcars manufacturing. The company operates through about 137 subsidiaries and affiliates in Japan. Its hotel management operations are also spread in the US. Kintetsu is headquartered in Tennoji-Ku, Osaka, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Kintetsu Corporation, Key Facts
Table 2: Kintetsu Corporation, Key Employees
Table 3: Kintetsu Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Kintetsu Corporation, Locations
Table 5: Kintetsu Corporation, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Kintetsu Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Kintetsu Corporation, Financial Deals
Table 8: Kintetsu Corporation, History
The Siam Cement Public Company Limited