WMI’s Axfood AB contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Axfood AB’s business.
WMI’s “Axfood AB SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Axfood AB) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Axfood AB’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Axfood AB (Axfood) is engaged in retailing and wholesaling of grocery and other food items through grocery store chain, and cash and carry outlets. Axfood operates 225 grouped-owned stores, 89 franchised stores and one online store. The stores operate under the brand names including Hemkop, Willys and PrisXtra. Hemkop is a food store chain, Willys operates in the discount retail segment and PrisXtra is a low-price grocery store chain. Furthermore, the company operates 19 cash and carry stores, and five distribution centers. The wholesale operations are conducted through Axfood Narlivs and Dagab. The company, along with its subsidiaries, principally operates in Sweden and is headquartered in Solna, Stockholm, Sweden.
Axfood appoints president of Dagab AB
Axfood appoints new president of Hemkop
Axfood to reduce its climate impact
Axfood enters into agreement with Save the Children
Axfood Sales For August Increases
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Axfood AB, Key Facts
Table 2: Axfood AB, Key Employees
Table 3: Axfood AB, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Axfood AB, Locations
Table 5: Axfood AB, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Axfood AB, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Axfood AB, Financial Deals
Table 8: Axfood AB, History