- Language: English
- Published: August 2014
Jones Apparel Group, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1382427
- September 2010
- 36 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Jones Apparel Group, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Jones Apparel Group, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “Jones Apparel Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Jones Apparel Group, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Jones Apparel Group, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Jones Apparel Group, Inc. is a leading designer, marketer and wholesaler of branded apparel, footwear and accessories. It is also engaged in licensing business where independent licensees either manufacture, market or sell some of the company’s brands. The company’s products line includes apparel, footwear and accessories. It sells its merchandise through the company owned specialty retail stores, value-based stores and websites. It also sells through other retailers. It has the license to produce and distribute certain other brands. Jones Apparel Group, Inc. principally operates in the US, Brazil, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Korea and other countries. The company is headquartered in New York, the US.
Jones New York introduces in-store experience at Macy's Herald Square
Brian Atwood inks exclusive licensing agreement with Jones Apparel
Jones Apparel inks exclusive licensing agreement with Inter Parfums
Jones Apparel inks distribution agreement with G-III to enter menswear market
Jones Apparel signs agreement to acquire Stuart Weitzman Holdings SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Jones Apparel Group, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: Jones Apparel Group, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: Jones Apparel Group, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Jones Apparel Group, Inc., Locations
Table 5: Jones Apparel Group, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Jones Apparel Group, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Jones Apparel Group, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: Jones Apparel Group, Inc., History
Jones Apparel Group, Inc.