- Language: English
- Published: August 2013
- Region: Global, India
Retail Ventures, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- Region: Global
- 19 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Retail Ventures, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Retail Ventures, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “Retail Ventures, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Retail Ventures, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Retail Ventures, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Retail Ventures, Inc. (RVI) is a specialty retailer of branded footwear, and other related products. The company operates through its subsidiary DSW Inc. The product line of the company includes dress, casual and athletic footwear for women and men, and accessories like handbags, hosiery and other accessories. In addition, the company provides various services such as home delivery and shipping, gift cards and discount offers, and product replacement warranty. The company sells its products online and through its stores. The stores average approximately 23,000 square feet in size and carry approximately 27,000 pairs of shoes in over 2,000 styles. DSW operates 305 shoe stores in 39 states of the US. The company is a subsidiary of Schottenstein Stores Corporation (SSC) and is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, United States.
Retail Ventures releases its third quarter operating results SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Retail Ventures, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: Retail Ventures, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: Retail Ventures, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Retail Ventures, Inc., Locations
Table 5: Retail Ventures, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Retail Ventures, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Retail Ventures, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: Retail Ventures, Inc., History
Retail Ventures, Inc.