- Language: English
- 16 Pages
- Published: July 2012
- Region: Global, Singapore
The Daiei, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- Region: Global
- 19 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s The Daiei, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning The Daiei, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “The Daiei, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (The Daiei, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents The Daiei, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
The Daiei, Inc. is engaged in diverse businesses, with retail being the primary business. The company operates about 500 multi-format stores including general merchandise stores, supermarkets, discount stores, department stores and specialty stores. These stores offer groceries and other food items, beverages, clothing, footwear, electronics and home furnishings. Also, the company is involved in processing of food, providing financial instruments, credit sale business, real estate services, leasing and several other businesses. The Daiei, Inc, along with its 27 consolidated subsidiaries and six associated companies, principally operates in Japan. The company is headquartered in Kobe, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: The Daiei, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: The Daiei, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: The Daiei, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: The Daiei, Inc., Locations
Table 5: The Daiei, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: The Daiei, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: The Daiei, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: The Daiei, Inc., History
The Daiei, Inc.