• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Netflix, Inc: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, September 2010, Pages: 18
WMI’s Netflix, Inc contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Netflix, Inc’s business.
WMI’s “Netflix, Inc SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Netflix, Inc) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Netflix, Inc’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Netflix, Inc. (Netflix) is one of the leading retailers of movie rental services. The company is engaged in providing movies on rent. It offers over 100,000 DVDs and Blu-ray titles to its subscribers. Netflix also operates a separate library of over 17,000 titles of movies that can be watched instantly on subscriber’s TV through a Netflix ready device or on their computers. Netflix markets and promotes its service through television and radio advertising, online promotions, package inserts, direct mail and other promotions with third parties. The company sells its merchandise through website and mail order. It principally operates in the US. Netflix is headquartered in Los Gatos (California), the US.
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Netflix, Inc, Key Facts
Table 2: Netflix, Inc, Key Employees
Table 3: Netflix, Inc, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Netflix, Inc, Locations
Table 5: Netflix, Inc, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Netflix, Inc, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Netflix, Inc, Financial Deals
Table 8: Netflix, Inc, History