- Published: October 2011
Billabong International Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- 21 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Billabong International Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Billabong International Limited’s business.
WMI’s “Billabong International Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Billabong International Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Billabong International Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Billabong International Limited (Billabong) is an in-store and online retailer of apparel, accessories and sports goods. The company is also engaged in licensing, wholesale and distribution activities. The company’s product portfolio includes apparel, accessories, eyewear, wetsuits and hardgoods. The company offers products under several brands, namely, Billabong, Element, Von Zipper, Honolua Surf Company, Kustom, Palmers Surf, Nixon, Xcel, Tigerlily, Sector 9 and DaKine brands. The company sells its products through directly operated and franchised stores and various proprietary e-commerce websites around the globe. The company’s products are licensed and distributed in more than 100 countries and are available in around 10,000 shops or doors worldwide. The company is headquartered at Burleigh Heads in Queensland, Australia.
Billabong to acquire Swell.com SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Billabong International Limited, Key Facts
Table 2: Billabong International Limited, Key Employees
Table 3: Billabong International Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Billabong International Limited, Locations
Table 5: Billabong International Limited, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Billabong International Limited, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Billabong International Limited, Financial Deals
Table 8: Billabong International Limited, History
Billabong International Limited
|Electronic (PDF)||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||This company profile will be emailed to you. The company profile is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|