- Published: November 2011
Chico's FAS, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- 20 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Chico's FAS, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Chico's FAS, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “Chico's FAS, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Chico's FAS, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Chico's FAS, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Chico’s FAS, Inc. (Chico’s) is a US based specialty retailer, engages in selling apparels and related accessories. The company offers clothing, intimate apparels, accessories such as earrings, handbags and jewelry, and other gift items. Its store brands include Chico’s, White House | Black Market and Soma Intimates. The company sells its merchandise through 1,080 stores, catalog and internet. Chico’s markets its products through loyalty programs, direct mail and email, national print and TV advertising, internet, direct phone sales and community outreach programs. The company, along with its subsidiaries, principally operates in 48 US states, the District of Columbia, the US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Chico’s is headquartered in Fort Myers, Florida, US.
Chico's names Laurie Van Brunt as brand president-Soma
Chico's FAS goes live from CAPE Systems
Chico's sales increases by 13.4% SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Chico's FAS, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: Chico's FAS, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: Chico's FAS, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Chico's FAS, Inc., Locations
Table 5: Chico's FAS, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Chico's FAS, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Chico's FAS, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: Chico's FAS, Inc., History
Chico's FAS, Inc.