- Published: June 2012
Groupe ADEO: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1382465
- September 2010
- 20 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Groupe ADEO contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Groupe ADEO’s business.
WMI’s “Groupe ADEO SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Groupe ADEO) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Groupe ADEO’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Groupe ADEO is a retailer of do-it-yourself (DIY) products. The company is a group of 20 companies. The group operates a total of 839 stores under different store formats including hypermarkets, local small and medium-sized stores, and discount stores. The company store brands include Leroy Merlin, Bricoman, Bricomart, Aki, Bricocenter, Weldom and Dompro. The It offers a wide assortment of products including building products, gardening products, decorative products, kitchen products, bathroom accessories and storage goods. In addition, the company also operates 336 franchised stores under different banners, namely, Weldom, Bricocenter and Leroy Merlin, offering a wide assortment of DIY products. It primarily operates in France, Greece, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Russia and Spain. The company is headquartered in Lezennes, Lille cedex, France. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Groupe ADEO, Key Facts
Table 2: Groupe ADEO, Key Employees
Table 3: Groupe ADEO, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Groupe ADEO, Locations
Table 5: Groupe ADEO, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Groupe ADEO, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Groupe ADEO, Financial Deals
Table 8: Groupe ADEO, History