• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Inditex S.A.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
World Market Intelligence, September 2010, Pages: 20
WMI’s Inditex S.A. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Inditex S.A.’s business.
WMI’s “Inditex S.A. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Inditex S.A.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Inditex S.A.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Inditex S.A. (Inditex) is a designer, manufacturer, retailer and distributor of fashion apparels and accessories. The product portfolio includes clothing, footwear, handbags, belts, handkerchiefs, tableware, cutlery, glassware, decorative items, perfumes, lingerie, accessories, home furnishings, textiles and leather garments and other fashion items. The company operates through eight banners, namely, Zara, Pull and Bear, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Stradivarius, Oysho, Zara Home and Uterque. Under the banner - Zara, it has 1,608 stores while Bershka and other concepts include 651 stores and 2,348 stores, respectively. Inditex, along with its subsidiaries, operates in 74 countries, across Europe, Asia, Africa and America, through 4,607 stores. Inditex S.A. is headquartered in Arteixo, Spain.
Inditex to expand in Australia and South Africa by 2011
Inditex opens its new Uterque outlet in Moscow
Zara opens a new store in Chicago
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Inditex S.A., Key Facts
Table 2: Inditex S.A., Key Employees
Table 3: Inditex S.A., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Inditex S.A., Locations
Table 5: Inditex S.A., Subsidiaries
Table 6: Inditex S.A., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Inditex S.A., Financial Deals
Table 8: Inditex S.A., History