- Published: October 2011
QVC, Inc.: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- ID: 1382481
- September 2010
- 22 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s QVC, Inc. contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning QVC, Inc.’s business.
WMI’s “QVC, Inc. SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (QVC, Inc.) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents QVC, Inc.’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
QVC, Inc. (QVC), a multimedia retailer, is engaged in home shopping business. It broadcasts live home shopping programming 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Its product offering includes fashion, beauty, accessories, jewelry, home improvement, electronics, music, sports and wellness products. Its merchandise includes products that are exclusive to QVC, as well as name brands also available at other retailers. Its websites complement the TV programming. In addition, QVC operates two retail stores and five outlet stores in the US. The company primarily operates in the US, the UK, Germany and Japan. It is headquartered at Pennsylvania, United States.
QVC starts its operations in Italy
QVC to launch its first pop-up location in New York City
Ellen unveils her latest pet care collection in QVC
QVC expands its mobile-commerce portfolio
QVC launches application for iPhone and iPod on APP store SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: QVC, Inc., Key Facts
Table 2: QVC, Inc., Key Employees
Table 3: QVC, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: QVC, Inc., Locations
Table 5: QVC, Inc., Subsidiaries
Table 6: QVC, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Table 7: QVC, Inc., Financial Deals
Table 8: QVC, Inc., History