- Published: June 2011
- Region: Global
Raley's Family of Fine Stores: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- Region: Global
- 21 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Raley's Family of Fine Stores contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Raley's Family of Fine Stores’s business.
WMI’s “Raley's Family of Fine Stores SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Raley's Family of Fine Stores) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Raley's Family of Fine Stores’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Raley's Family of Fine Stores (Raley’s) is one of the leading retailers of fresh food and non-food products. It operates a chain of supermarket stores in Northern California region. The product line of the company includes bakery food items, dairy products, gourmet foods, gourmet cheeses, wines and spirits, general grocery items, frozen food stuff, seafood, snacks and gas. In addition, it offers services such as savings coupon on bulk purchases, knife sharpening and home delivery to its customers. Raley's also operates a wine club, offering different quality wines to its members. The company sells its merchandise through its supermarket stores and website. It primarily operates in the US. Raley's is headquartered in West Sacramento, California, US.
Raley’s launches iPhone application offering free recipe database
Raley’s earns GreenChill Gold-level certification SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Raley's Family of Fine Stores, Key Facts
Table 2: Raley's Family of Fine Stores, Key Employees
Table 3: Raley's Family of Fine Stores, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Raley's Family of Fine Stores, Locations
Table 5: Raley's Family of Fine Stores, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Raley's Family of Fine Stores, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Raley's Family of Fine Stores, Financial Deals
Table 8: Raley's Family of Fine Stores, History
Raley's Family of Fine Stores