- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Signet Jewelers Limited: SWOT Analysis & Company Profile
- Published: September 2010
- Region: Global
- 19 pages
- World Market Intelligence
WMI’s Signet Jewelers Limited contains a company overview, key facts, locations and subsidiaries, news and events as well as a SWOT analysis of the company.
This SWOT Analysis company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to quickly understand the key information concerning Signet Jewelers Limited’s business.
WMI’s “Signet Jewelers Limited SWOT Analysis & Company Profile” reports utilize a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about (Signet Jewelers Limited) for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents Signet Jewelers Limited’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile contains business operations, the company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, structure and key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Obtain details and analysis of the market and competitors as well as internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Signet Jewelers Limited (Signet) is engaged in retailing of jewelry and watches, and also, offers associated services. In the US, the company’s stores operate nationwide in malls and off-mall locations as Kay Jewelers and region-wise, it operates under several mall-based brands. Its superstores trade nationwide as Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry. In the UK, the company’s stores operate as H. Samuel, Ernest Jones, and Leslie Davis, and are located in prime high street locations and major shopping malls. The company operates 1,913 stores including 1,361 stores in the US and 552 stores in the UK. The company principally operates in the US, the UK, Republic of Ireland and Channel Islands. The company is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Signet names Michael W. Barnes as chief executive officer
Signet gets new CFO
Signet jewelers to open pop-up stores in London
Signet reports narrow losses in third quarter SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Company Overview
2 Business Description
2.1 Business Overview
2.2 Operating units
2.3 Key Employees
2.3.1 Key Employee Biographies
2.4 Locations & Subsidiaries
3 SWOT Analysis
4 Financial Deals
4.1 Five Year Deal Analysis
5 News and Events
5.2 Company History
6.1 Research Methodology
6.2 Additional Notes
6.3 About WMI
List of Tables
Table 1: Signet Jewelers Limited, Key Facts
Table 2: Signet Jewelers Limited, Key Employees
Table 3: Signet Jewelers Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Table 4: Signet Jewelers Limited, Locations
Table 5: Signet Jewelers Limited, Subsidiaries
Table 6: Signet Jewelers Limited, SWOT Analysis
Table 7: Signet Jewelers Limited, Financial Deals
Table 8: Signet Jewelers Limited, History
Signet Jewelers Limited