Cloud Computing Market In Healthcare Industry (IAAS, SAAS, PAAS, CIS, NCIS, PACS, EMR, RIS) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends And Forecast, 2012 - 2018
- Language: English
- 100 Pages
- Published: January 2013
- Region: Global
Cloud computing delivers software, platform, and IT infrastructure services via a shared network. In this model, businesses access resources such as hosted software and applications remotely, i.e., via the internet. The model not only obviates the need for making capital investments in servers and storage, but also results in zero operational expenses for running data centers.
Cloud computing not only reduces business costs, but also makes applications accessible from any location, and reacts swiftly to changes in business needs. While interoperability and data security issues may hinder market growth, the future of cloud computing seems promising with IT giants such as IBM, Google, Microsoft, and Salesforce.com actively developing new solutions to address existing issues.
The global cloud computing market is expected to grow from $37.8 billion in 2010 to $121.1 billion in 2015 at a CAGR of 26.2% from 2010 to 2015. SaaS is the largest segment of the cloud computing services market, accounting for 73% of the market’s revenues 2010. The major SaaS-providers include Adobe Web Connect, Google Mail, Cisco WebEx, and Yahoo Mail. Content, communications, and collaboration (CCC) accounts for about 30% of the SaaS market revenues.
Scope of the report:
This research report categorizes the global cloud computing market on the basis of service, deployment model and geography; forecasting revenues and analyzing trends in each of the following submarkets:
On the basis of service: Infrastructure as a service (IaaS), Platform as a service (PaaS), and Software as a service (SaaS)
On the basis of deployment model: Private cloud, Public cloud, and Hybrid Cloud
On the basis of geography: U.S., Europe, and Asia
Each section will provide market data, market drivers, trends and opportunities, top-selling products, key players, and competitive outlook. This report will also provide market tables for covering the sub-segments and micro-markets. In addition, the report also provides more than 20 company profiles covering all the sub-segments.
What makes our reports unique?
- We provide the longest market segmentation chain in this industry- not many reports provide market breakdown upto level 5.
- We conduct detailed market positioning, product positioning and competitive positioning. Entry strategies, gaps and opportunities are identified for all the stakeholders.
- Comprehensive market analysis for the following sectors:
-- Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Semiconductor and Electronics, Energy and Power Supplies, Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Advanced Materials, Industrial Automation, and Telecom and IT. We also analyze retailers and super-retailers, technology providers, and research and development (R&D) companies.
Key questions answered
- Which are the high-growth segments/cash cows and how is the market segmented in terms of applications and materials?
- What are market estimates and forecasts; which markets are doing well and which are not?
- Where are the gaps and opportunities; what is driving the market?
- Which are the key playing fields? Which are the winning edge imperatives?
- How is the competitive outlook; who are the main players in each of the segments; what are the key selling products; what are their strategic directives, operational strengths and product pipelines? Who is doing what? SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 Key Take-Aways
1.2 Report Description
1.3 Markets Covered
1.4 Research Methodology
3 Market Overview & Forecast
3.1 Evolution Of Cloud Computing
3.2 Structure Of Cloud Computing Services
3.2.1 Cloud Developers
3.2.2 Service Providers
188.8.131.52 Single-Vendor Cloud Service
184.108.40.206 Multivendor Cloud Service
220.127.116.11 It + Vendor Cloud Service
3.2.3 Cloud Consumers
3.3 Why Cloud Computing
3.4 Key Vendors And Their Offerings
3.5 Global Cloud Computing Market By Geography
4 Cloud Computing Services
4.1 Market Forecast & Trends: Iaas, Paas, & Saas
4.2 Infrastructure As A Service
4.2.1 Key Players
4.2.2 Iaas Offerings
4.2.3 Benefits To Consumers
18.104.22.168 Low Cost Of Ownership
22.214.171.124 Faster Delivery And High Scalability
126.96.36.199 Faster Payback And Higher Roi
188.8.131.52 Data Security & Integration Issues
184.108.40.206 Convenience Issues
4.2.6 Market Trends
4.3 Platform As A Service (Paas)
4.3.1 Key Players
220.127.116.11 Inexpensive Services And Easy Deployment
18.104.22.168 Lower Risk
22.214.171.124 Various Optimal Tools
126.96.36.199 Poor Fit
4.3.4 Market Trends
4.4 Software As A Service
4.4.1 Key Players
4.4.2 Saas Market, By Sub-Categories
4.4.3 Drivers & Challenges
188.8.131.52 Avoids Piracy
184.108.40.206 Development Cost And Revenue Model
4.4.4 Market Trends
5 Cloud Computing By Deployment Model
5.1 Cloud Computing Market, By Deployment Model
5.2 Private Cloud
5.2.1 Drivers & Challenges
220.127.116.11 High Security & Confidentiality
18.104.22.168 Resource Availability & Consumption
22.214.171.124 Data Longevity & Lower Service Disruption
126.96.36.199 Investment And Maintenance
5.3 Public Cloud
5.3.1 Drivers & Challenges
188.8.131.52 Economies Of Scale
184.108.40.206 Data Confidentiality Issues
220.127.116.11 Service Lock-In Issues
5.4 Hybrid Cloud
18.104.22.168 Optimal Utilization & Availability
22.214.171.124 Data Center Consolidation
126.96.36.199 Data Security
188.8.131.52 High Cost
6 Cloud Computing: Benefits & Concerns
6.1 Cloud Computing Benefits
6.1.1 Simplifies & Optimizes It
6.1.2 Fast & Cost-Efficient It Services
6.1.3 Enhanced Resource Management
6.1.4 Addresses ‘Ageing’ Problems
6.1.5 Disaster Recovery
6.1.6 Offers It Expertise & Increases Access For Mobile Workforce
6.2 Cloud Computing Concerns
6.2.1 Poor Or No Slas
184.108.40.206 Lack Of Guaranteed Availability
220.127.116.11 Lack Of Guaranteed Performance And Support
6.2.2 Inadequate Risk Management
6.2.3 Cost Issues
6.2.4 Market Immaturity
6.2.5 Vendor Lock-In
7 Pricing And Consumption Models
7.2 Spot Pricing & Other Charges
7.2.1 Data Transfer Charges
7.2.2 User License & Miscellaneous Charges
7.3 Other Pricing Models
7.3.1 Hybrid Internal/External
7.3.2 Ceiling Price
8 Patent Analysis
9 Company Profiles
9.1 Akamai Technologies
9.3 Ca Technologies
9.4 Cisco Systems
9.5 Citrix Systems, Inc.
9.6 Etelos, Inc.
9.7 Enki Consulting
9.15 Netsuite Inc.
9.18 Sap Ag
9.21 Yahoo! Inc.
- Key Concepts
- Virtual Computing
- Grid Computing
- Utility Computing
- High-Performance Computing (Hpc)
- U.S. Patents
- Europe Patents
- Wipo Patents
- Asia Patents
List Of Tables:
1. Global Cloud Computing Market, By It Capability 2010 – 2015 ($Billion)
2. Key Players And Their Offerings
3. Global Cloud Computing Market, By Segments 2010 – 2015 ($Billion)
4. Global Cloud Computing Market, By Deployment Model 2010 – 2015 ($Billion)
5. Cloud Computing Service Charges, By Vendor (2010)
List Of Figures:
1. Evolution Of Cloud Computing
2. Traditional Infrastructure Vs. Cloud Computing
3. Factors Encouraging Adoption Of Cloud Computing
4. Factors Limiting Adoption Of Cloud Computing
5. Global Cloud Computing Market, By Key Players (2012)
6. Global Cloud Computing Market, By Geography (2010 – 2015)
7. Global Cloud Computing Market, By Services
8. Trends In The Iaas, Paas, And Saas Markets (2008 - 2014)
9. Global Iaas Market, By Geography (2010)
10. Market Share Of Key Paas Players (2009)
11. Saas Market, By Sub-Categories (2010 )
12. Cloud Computing By Deployment Model
13. Global Cloud Computing Patents, By Geography (January 2005 – September 2010)
14. Global Cloud Computing Patents, By Geography (January 2005 – September 2010)
15. U.S. Cloud Computing Patents, By Category (January 2005 – September 2010)
16. European Cloud Computing Patents, By Category (January 2005 – September 2010)
17. Asian Cloud Computing Patents, By Category (January 2005 – September 2010)
- Akamai Technologies
- Ca Technologies
- Cisco Systems
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Etelos, Inc.
- Enki Consulting
- Netsuite Inc.
- Sap Ag
- Yahoo! Inc.