- Language: English
- 140 Pages
- Published: January 2012
- Region: Europe
The Top 40 European Manufacturers of Hip & Knee Implants
- ID: 1401933
- October 2010
- Region: Europe
- 91 Pages
- Research Facts Ltd
Did you know?
- Osteoarthritis is the most common type of arthritis or degenerative joint disease in the world.
- Osteoarthritis affects 9.6% of men and 18% of women aged 60 years or older.
- Some 150 million people worldwide and 40 million Europeans suffer from the disease.
- 85% of all hip and knee replacements are carried out because of osteoarthritis.
- With lengthening life expectancies and ageing populations, osteoarthritis is set to become the fourth leading cause of global disability by 2020.
It is no surprise then that the global markets for hips and knees are worth Euro 4.2 billion and Euro 4.7 billion respectively. Furthermore, it is estimated that there will be a 174% increase in demand for hips and a 674% increase in demand for knees through 2030.
There are many hip and knee implant manufacturers worldwide. This report profiles all the leading European ones. These are the companies with the experience, know-how and resources that enables them to develop, manufacture and market innovative products that compete effectively in global markets.
The companies profiled in this report are located right across Europe from the United Kingdom and France to Germany and Switzerland. They manufacture both primary and revision hip and knee systems.
Profile information for each company in The Top 40 European Manufacturers Of Hip & Knee Implants typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Address
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Year Established, Number of Employees, Turnover and Foreign Trade.
Report Target Market:
1) Orthopaedic Implant Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification
This report is perfect for suppliers of goods and services such as stainless steel, cobalt-chromium and titanium alloys, CNC lathes and machining centres, coordinate measuring machines, laser marking systems, drag finishing machines, ultrasonic cleaning equipment and development, design and manufacturing services who wish to identify top potential customers.
The Top 40 European Manufacturers Of Hip & Knee Implants is ideal for distributors of orthopaedic implants to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major European manufacturers of hip and knee implants such as Smith & Nephew but this report looks at all 40 of the top companies – companies like – JRI Limited, a British pioneer in the design and manufacture of hip prostheses and the innovator of the first HA Coated Total Hip Replacement in the world. The company was established in 1969 and currently has a turnover of Euro 17.0 million, 115 employees and exports over thirty percent of its production worldwide.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Mailing Address
- Street Address
- Parent Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Turnover €m
- Foreign Trade
- Location Status
The Top 40 European Manufacturers Of Hip & Knee Implants is the fourth in a series of reports by Research Facts that already includes The Top 20 European Manufacturers of Synthetic Bone Substitutes, The Top 30 European Manufacturers Of Spinal Implants and The Top 40 Manufacturers Of Orthopaedic Implants In Europe.
Research Facts is a world leader in life sciences publishing. It was established in Dublin, Ireland in 2004. Its partners have over forty years combined experience in the business information industry. Research Facts’ customers include most of the world’s major diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies e.g. Abbott, Allergan, B. Braun, Bayer, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, Covance, Edwards Lifesciences, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Medtronic, Millipore, Paradigm Spine, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Quidel, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Zentiva etc..
Research Facts’ products are exported right across the globe e.g. Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts’ reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Hip, Knee, Implants, Europe. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- AAP Implantate AG
- AristoTech Implant Technologies GmbH
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Beznoska s.r.o.
- Biotechni Orthopedie
- Corin Group PLC
- Dot GmbH
- Eska Orthodynamics GmbH
- FH Orthopaedics
- Finsbury Orthopaedics Limited
- Forginal Industrie
- Groupe Lepine
- Groupo Bioimplanti s.r.l
- Hipokrat Medical Devices Manufacturing and Marketing Inc.
- Hit Medica S.p.A.
- Implants International Limited
- In'Tech Medical
- JRI Limited
- Lafitt S.A.
- Lima-Lto S.p.A.
- Marle SA
- Mathys AG Bettlach
- McKenna Group
- Medacta International SA
- Medin, a.s.
- Metoxit AG
- Metrimed Medical Instrument Manufacturing Ltd
- Mikromed Sp. z o. o.
- OHST Medical AG
- Orthopaedic Innovation Limited
- Permedica S.p.A.
- Sanatmetal Limited
- Serf Dedienne santé
- Smith & Nephew UK Limited
- Stanmore Implants
- Treu-Instrumente GmbH
- Waldemar Link GmbH & Co. KG
- Xentech Limited