Uranium Mining Market in North America to 2020 - Higher Production Driven by New Projects, Improved Mining Methods and Price Increases
- Published: June 2012
- Region: North America, United States
Uranium Mining Industry Outlook in the US to 2015 - Reserves, Production, Uranium Mines, Regulations and Key Companies
Our nuclear energy offering, “Uranium Mining Industry Outlook in United States to 2015 - Reserves, Production, Uranium Mines and Regulations” gives a view of the US uranium industry and provides forecasts to 2015. This report includes information on uranium reserves and production. It provides information on key trends, profiles of major industry participants, information on major uranium mines. This, coupled with detailed information on the regulatory framework and key policies governing the industry, provides a comprehensive understanding of the market for uranium mining in the US.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
- Review of historic reserves and production of United States
- Major uranium mines in United States
- Trends and developments shaping the uranium industry growth
- Opportunities and constraints in United States's uranuim industry
- Production data provided historically from 2000 to 2009, forecast to 2015.
- By-mine production forecasts to 2015
- List of major current and upcoming uranium exploration and production mines in United States
- Key uranium mining companies in United States
- Policy and regulatory framework governing United States's uranium industry growth
Reasons to buy
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in United States' uranium mining and exploration industry.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data, recent trends and challenges
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Uranium Mining Industry in the US
2.2 Trends and Developments in United State’s Uranium Mining Industry
3 Uranium Mining Industry in the US
3.2 Uranium Reserves in the US
3.3 Uranium Production in the US
3.3.1 US Uranium Production in relation to Global Uranium Production
3.4 Major Mines in US
3.5 Uranium mining sector development
3.5.1 Smith Ranch-Highland Mine
3.5.2 Crow Butte Mine
3.5.3 Alta Mesa Uranium Mine
3.5.4 Pandora and Other mines
3.5.5 La Palangana
3.5.6 Kingsville Dome
3.5.8 Uranium Mines under Exploration
3.6 Regulatory Framework for the US Uranium Mining Industry
3.6.1 Mining Policy
4 Trends and Developments in the US Uranium Mining Industry
4.2 Key drivers, Challenges and Trends
4.2.1 Key drivers
4.3 The US Uranium Mining Outlook
4.3.1 Investment Opportunities: Uranium mining
5 Key Players in the US Uranium Mining Industry
5.1 Cameco Corporation
5.1.1 Company Overview
5.1.2 Business Description
5.1.3 Major Products and Services
5.1.6 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.2 Denison Mines Corp.
5.2.1 Company Overview
5.2.2 Business Description
5.2.3 Denison Mines Corp., Major Products and Services
5.2.6 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.3 Uranium Energy Corp.
5.3.1 Company Overview
5.3.2 Business Description
5.3.3 Uranium Energy Corp., Major Products and Services
5.3.6 Locations and subsidiaries
5.4 Uranium Resources, Inc.
5.4.1 Company Overview
5.4.2 Business Description
5.4.3 Uranium Resources, Inc., Major Products and Services
5.4.6 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.5 Strathmore Minerals Corp.
5.5.1 Company Overview
5.5.2 Business Description
5.5.3 Strathmore Minerals Corp., Major Products and Services
5.5.6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1.2 Secondary Research
6.1.3 Primary Research
6.1.5 Expert Panel Validation
6.2.2 Units of Measure
6.3 Contact Us
Denison Mines Corp.
Uranium Energy Corp
Uranium Resources, Inc.
Strathmore Minerals Corp.