• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Colorectal Cancer - France Drug Forecasts and Treatment Analysis to 2020
GlobalData, November 2010, Pages: 158
Colorectal Cancer - France Drug Forecasts and Treatment Analysis to 2020
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, “Colorectal Cancer - France Drug Forecasts and Treatment Analysis to 2020”. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the French colorectal cancer therapeutics market. The report provides comprehensive information on colorectal cancer, highlighting the treatment guidelines. It identifies and analyses the key trends shaping and driving the French colorectal cancer therapeutics market. It analyses the treatment usage patterns in the French colorectal cancer therapeutics market. The report also provides insights into the competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the positions of the existing market leaders. The report provides valuable insights into the pipeline products within the global colorectal cancer sector. It quantifies the unmet need in the French colorectal cancer therapeutics market, highlighting the opportunity for future players.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
The scope of the report includes:
- An overview of colorectal cancer which includes epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized French colorectal cancer therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage patterns data from 2001 to 2009, forecast for 11 years to 2020.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges and predicted impact of key events.
- Competitor assessment including drug launch analysis and drug sales forecasts.
- Product profiles covering efficiency, safety, clinical study details, annual cost, regulatory approvals, LCM activities and drug sales forecast.
- Analysis of unmet need in the market and target product profile including opportunity for target product.
- Technology trends analytic framework to assess strength of pipeline.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. The key classes of mechanism of action include EGFR inhibitors, VEGF inhibitors, monoclonal antibodies, angiogenesis inhibitors and others.
- An overview of the most promising drugs' including clinical study details, efficacy, safety, collaboration agreements, marketing rights and launch analysis.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the French Colorectal Cancer therapeutics market. Company profiles including business description, financial overview and SWOT analysis. Key future market players covered include Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Eli Lilly, Sanofi-Aventis, Debiopharm Group and Merck KGaA.
- Analysis of licensing agreements during 2004-2010 in the colorectal cancer therapeutics market. M&A analysis which includes M&A deals by size and geography.
- Strategic assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario and company analysis.
- Direct quotes from key opinion leaders (KOL) or physicians in the colorectal cancer therapeutics market in France.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies and perform superior market quantification analysis by
- Understanding the trends shaping and driving the French colorectal cancer therapeutics market.
- Understanding treatment preferences of physicians in disease state and across treatment flow.
- Accessing market sizing, forecasts and quantified growth opportunities in the French colorectal cancer therapeutics market till 2020.
- Quantifying patient population in France to better design product pricing & launch plans.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape by
- Performing benchmarking analysis and growth opportunities against currently marketed products
- Identifying market entry points based on safety, efficacy, and pricing parameters.
- Assessing competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strength and weakness of current competition.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by
- Taking a comprehensive look of at the disease pipeline and identifying most promising paradigm shifting products.
- Assessing strength of pipeline bases on first in class, me-too, generic and lifecycle management of products.
- Track drug sales in the French colorectal cancer therapeutics market from 2001 to 2020
- Identify the emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investments and strategic partnerships.
- What's the next big thing in the French Colorectal Cancer therapeutics market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Disease Overview
2.4.1 Colon Cancer
2.4.2 Rectal Cancer
2.5.3 Optical Colonoscopy
2.5.4 Virtual Colonoscopy
2.5.5 Double Contrast Barium Enema (DCBE)
2.7.1 Colon Cancer Treatment by Stage
2.7.2 Rectal Cancer Treatment by Stage
2.7.3 Chemotherapy Options
2.8 Treatment Guidelines
3 Market Characterization
3.1.1 Market Size
3.1.2 Drivers and Barriers
3.1.3 Impact on the Market
3.1.5 Drug Sales
3.1.6 Pricing & Reimbursements
3.2 Key Takeaway
4 Competitor Assessment
4.1 Strategic Competitor Assessment
4.1.3 Current Competitor Assessment
4.2 Launch Analysis and Sales Forecasts
4.2.1 Market Share Analysis of Drugs
4.3 Product Profiles
4.3.1 Avastin (bevacizumab)
4.3.2 Erbitux (cetuximab)
4.3.3 Xeloda (capecitabine)
4.3.4 Vectibix (panitumumab)
4.3.5 Eloxatin (oxaliplatin)
4.3.6 Camptosar (irinotecan)
4.3.7 Fluorouracil (5-FU)
4.3.8 Leucovorin (folinic acid)
4.4 Key Takeaway
5 Pipeline Assessment
5.2 Pipeline Analysis by Phase of Development
5.3 Pipeline by Mechanism of Action
5.4 Strategic Pipeline Assessment
5.4.1 Technology Trends Analytical Framework
5.5 Trends in Colorectal Cancer Pipeline
5.5.1 Increase in the Number of Vaccines in R&D Targeted at Stage III Colorectal Cancer
5.5.2 Novel First-in-Class Molecules in Late-stage Clinical Development Strengthening the Pipeline
5.5.3 Failure of key Molecules in Phase II and Phase III Development
5.6 Partners in Development
5.6.1 Licensing Agreements by Phase of Development
5.6.2 Licensing Agreements by Geography
5.6.3 Licensing Agreements: Colorectal Cancer Screening / Diagnostic Technology
5.7 Most Promising Drugs' Profiles
5.7.5 KRX-0401 (Perifosine)
5.8 Colorectal Cancer Pipeline - Preclinical Phase
5.9 Colorectal Cancer Pipeline - Phase I
5.10 Colorectal Cancer Pipeline - Phase II
5.11 Colorectal Cancer Pipeline - Phase III
5.12 Key Takeaway
6 Unmet Need and Target Product Profile
6.1 Unmet Need
6.2 Opportunity for Target Product
6.3 Target Product Profile
6.3.1 Ideal Characteristics
6.3.2 Target Product Description
6.4 Key Takeaway
7 Strategic Assessment
7.1 Key Events Impacting the Future Market
7.2 Market Impact Analysis
7.3 Future Market Scenario
7.4 Company Analysis
7.4.1 Market Leadership
7.4.2 Future Players in the Market
7.5 Key Takeaway
8 Company Profiles
8.1 F. Hoffmann La Roche
8.1.1 Business Description
8.1.2 Financial Overview
8.1.3 SWOT Analysis
8.2 Bristol-Myers Squibb
8.2.1 Business Description
8.2.2 Financial Overview
8.2.3 SWOT Analysis
8.3.1 Business Description
8.3.2 Financial Overview
8.3.3 SWOT Analysis
8.4 Debiopharm Group
8.4.1 Business Description
8.5 Merck KGaA
8.5.1 Business Description
8.5.2 Financial Overview
8.5.3 SWOT Analysis
8.6.1 Business Description
8.6.2 Financial Overview
8.6.3 SWOT Analysis
8.7 Vaccinogen BD
8.7.2 SWOT Analysis
8.8 Oxford BioMedica
8.8.1 Business Description
8.8.2 Financial Overview
8.8.3 SWOT Analysis
8.9 Auron Healthcare GmbH
8.9.1 Company Overview
8.10 AEterna Zentaris
8.10.1 Business Description
8.10.2 Financial Overview
8.10.3 SWOT Analysis
8.11.1 Business Description
8.11.2 Financial Overview
8.11.3 SWOT Anlaysis
8.12 Abbott Laboratories
8.12.1 Business Description
8.12.2 Financial Performance
8.12.3 SWOT Analysis
8.13.1 Business Description
8.13.2 Financial Overview
8.13.3 SWOT Analysis
8.14 Light Sciences Oncology, Inc
8.14.1 Business Description
8.14.2 Financial Overview
8.14.3 SWOT Analysis
9 Deals Analysis
9.1 Key Highlights
9.2 Key Deals' Analysis
9.2.1 Eli Lilly Acquires ImClone
9.2.2 Astellas Pharma Acquires OSI Pharmaceuticals
9.2.3 Takeda Acquires IDM Pharma
9.2.4 Alchemia Acquires Meditech
9.2.5 Sanofi-Aventis Acquired Additional 15% Stake in Regeneron
9.2.6 BBM Holdings to Acquire YM Biosciences
9.2.7 Pfizer Acquires Assets of Campto from Sanofi-Aventis
9.2.8 Peptech Acquires cancer Antibodies from Scancell
9.2.9 Quest Pharma Tech Inc. Acquired Late Stage Immunotherapy Product Pipeline of Paladin Labs
9.2.10 Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc Acquired Oncology Drug Assets from Targent Inc
9.3 Deals Analysis by Geography
9.4 Deals Analysis by Deal Size
10.1 Market Definitions
10.3 Research Methodology
10.3.2 Secondary Research
10.3.4 Primary Research
10.3.5 Expert Panel validation
10.3.6 Contact Us
F. Hoffmann La Roche
Auron Healthcare GmbH
Light Sciences Oncology, Inc