• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
World's 10 Leading Defense & Aerospace Companies - Business Overview, SWOT Analysis, Business & Strategic Outlook and Key Trends
Noealt Corporate Services, October 2010
This Business Overview, SWOT analysis and Business & Strategic Outlook report provides key insights into the strategic business aspects of these 10 leading Global Defense & Aerospace companies based on a comprehensive assessment of their strategies & outlook against the backdrop of an evolving industry landscape; impacted by ramifications of the Global Economic Meltdown as well as complex & challenging Geo-Political situations & equations.
The SWOT Analysis framework is used extensively for an assessment of the internal as well as external business environment as part of the strategic & corporate planning process across organizations globally. The framework generates a comprehensive snapshot of the firm’s strengths & weaknesses as part of internal environment assessment and opportunities & threats as part of the external environment assessment that aids strategic planning as well as decision-making.
The report will be especially useful for:
- Strategic Planning & Decision-Making Process
- Comprehensive Strategic & Competitive Assessment of key market players based on an assessment of strengths & weaknesses
- Assessment & Evaluation of degree of responsiveness to the external environment
- Identification of Opportunities which could be capitalized upon by each company
- Identification of Potential Threats in the business environment specific to each selected market player
- Identifying & Highlighting areas for making Potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- Gaining a Strategic Perspective on the Business & Strategic Outlook for each company for 2011
This Business Overview, SWOT analysis & Strategic Outlook report would be essential for those having strategic interest in the Global Defense & Aerospace industry or any of these companies & will be especially useful for key decision makers, top management of companies, suppliers, vendors, current & potential investors, industry & company analysts & those associated with the industry or the company.
The report is comprehensive yet concise & compact at the same time; built on the Microsoft PowerPoint platform; thus enabling & ensuring prompt and informed decision making.
Business Overview - For each of the 10 Companies:
c) Business Segments
f) Market Capitalization
g) Key Executives
h) Shareholding Pattern & Structure
Financial Snapshot – 2009 Vs. 2008 and Jan-Jun 2010 Vs. Jan-Jun 2009 - For each Company:
- Sales Revenues
- Gross Earnings
- Net Earnings
- Cash from Operations
- Order Backlog Status
Business Segments – Snapshot - 2009 Vs. 2008 - For each Company:
- Year on Year Growth Rate
- Contribution to Revenues
SWOT Analysis - For each of the 10 Companies:
- Sources of Strengths
- Areas of Improvements
- Opportunities to Capitalize on
- Threats to Counter or Overcome
Business & Strategic Outlook – For each of the 10 Companies
Key Industry Trends, Issues & Challenges, Risk Factors & Outlook
1. BAE Systems plc
2. Dassault Aviation
3. EADS N.V.
4. Finmeccanica S.p.A.
5. General Dynamics Corporation
6. Lockheed Martin Corporation
7. Northrop Grumman Corporation
8. Raytheon Company
9. Thales Group
10. The Boeing Company