LNG Industry Outlook in Japan, 2011 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Regasification Terminals to 2016
- Published: January 2011
- Region: Japan
LNG Industry Outlook in Japan to 2016 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Regasification Terminals
Our energy offering, “LNG Industry Outlook in Japan to 2016 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Regasification Terminals” is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the LNG industry in Japan. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned LNG terminals in Japan. The profiles of major companies operating in the LNG industry in Japan are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2000 to 2009, forecast to 2016
- Capacity information of all regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Identifies key trends and issues in the LNG industry
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd., The Tokyo Electric Power Company, Inc. and Osaka Gas Company
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in Japan
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in Japan's LNG industry.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor’s LNG assets
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Table Of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 What Is This Report About?
2.2 How to Use This Report?
2.3 Market Definition
3 Japan LNG Industry
3.1 Japan LNG Industry, An Overview
3.1.1 Japan LNG Industry, An Overview, Key Data
3.2 Japan LNG Industry: Key Trends and Issues
3.2.1 Japan LNG Industry - Major Trends
3.2.2 Japan LNG Industry - Major Issues
3.3 Japan LNG Industry, Regasification
3.3.1 Japan LNG Industry, Regasification, Total Capacity
3.3.2 Japan LNG Industry, Regasification by Company
3.3.3 LNG Regasification Industry in Asia-Pacific, Japan
3.4 Japan Planned LNG Terminals
3.4.1 Japan Planned LNG Terminals. Regasification Capacity, 2010-2016
4 Profile of Tokyo Electric Power Company, Inc.
4.1 Tokyo Electric Power Company, Inc., Key Information
4.2 Tokyo Electric Power Company, Inc., Company Overview
4.3 Tokyo Electric Power Company, Inc., Business Description
4.3.1 Business Overview
4.4 Tokyo Electric Power Company, Inc., SWOT Analysis
4.4.2 Tokyo Electric Power Company, Inc. Strengths
4.4.3 Tokyo Electric Power Company, Inc. Weaknesses
4.4.4 Tokyo Electric Power Company, Inc. Opportunities
4.4.5 Tokyo Electric Power Company, Inc. Threats
5 Profile of Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc.
5.1 Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc., Key Information
5.2 Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc., Company Overview
5.3 Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc., Business Description
5.3.1 Business Overview
5.4 Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc., SWOT Analysis
5.4.2 Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. Strengths
5.4.3 Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. Weaknesses
5.4.4 Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. Opportunities
5.4.5 Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc. Threats
6 Profile of Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd
6.1 Key Information
6.2 Company Overview
6.3 Business Description
6.3.1 Business Overview
6.3.2 Gas Appliances Sales
6.3.3 Gas Sales
6.4 SWOT Analysis
6.4.2 Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. Strengths
6.4.3 Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. Weaknesses
6.4.4 Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. Opportunities
6.4.5 Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd. Threats
7 Recent Developments
7.1 Strategy and Business Expansion
7.1.1 Jul 06, 2010: Beach Energy Signs MoU With ITOCHU
7.1.2 Jul 01, 2010: JX Nippon Oil & Energy Announces Construction Of Kushiro LNG Terminal In Hokkaido, Japan
7.1.3 Feb 18, 2010: Saibu Gas To Construct Large-Scale LNG Storage Base With JPY70 Billion Investment In Kitakyushu, Japan
7.1.4 Dec 27, 2009: Nippon Oil To Construct New LNG Terminal In Hachinohe, Japan
7.2 Drilling and Production Updates
7.2.1 May 21, 2008: INPEX Ups Reserves At Its Ichthys LNG Project
7.2.2 May 16, 2008: INPEX Announces Delay Of LNG Production
7.3 Other Significant Developments
7.3.1 Aug 03, 2010: Oman's Oil Exports To Japan Rise 10.3% In 2009
7.3.2 Jul 17, 2010: Qatargas Delivers First Q-Max Cargo To Chubu Electric
7.3.3 Jul 07, 2010: Osaka Gas, Shell Sign SPA For Long-Term Supply Of LNG
7.3.4 May 17, 2010: Sakhalin Energy Delivers First LNG Cargo To Tohoku Electric
7.3.5 Apr 20, 2010: MHI Completes Development Of LNG-FPSO
7.4 New Contracts Announcements
7.4.1 Jun 23, 2010: Osaka Gas Signs Heads Of Agreement With Shizuoka Gas
7.4.2 May 13, 2010: Osaka Gas Signs Heads Of Agreement With Okinawa Electric
7.4.3 Mar 31, 2010: BG Group, Tokyo Gas Sign Heads Of Agreement For LNG Sale
8.1.2 Secondary Research
8.1.3 Primary Research
8.1.4 Midstream Forecasts
8.1.5 Expert Panel Validation
8.2 Units Of Measure
8.3 Contact Us
8.4 About Global Data
Tokyo Electric Power Company, Inc
Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc
Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd