Nuclear Power in France, Market Outlook to 2025, 2012 Update - Capacity, Generation, Regulations, Power Plants, Companies
- Language: English
- Published: June 2012
- Region: France
Belgium Nuclear Power Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020
Our nuclear energy offering, “Belgium Nuclear Power Market Analysis and Forecasts to 2020” gives a view of Belgium’s nuclear energy market and provides forecasts to 2020. This report includes information on installed nuclear capacity and generation. It provides information on key trends, profiles of major industry participants nad information on major commercial nuclear Power Plants. This, coupled with detailed information on the regulatory framework and key policies governing the industry, provides a comprehensive understanding of the market for nuclear power in the country.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
- Brief introduction to the overall installled capacity and generation in Belgium
- Data provided historically from 2001 to 2009, forecast to 2020.
- Data on installed nuclear capacity and power generation.
- List of major current and upcoming Commercial Nuclear Power Plants in Belgium.
- Key Nuclear energy Companies in Belgium
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed technical analysis of the nuclear power plants in Belgium
Reasons to buy
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Belgian nuclear energy market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data, deal analysis and recent developments.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events.
- Identify the upcoming plants in the market and growth opportunities SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Table of contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2.1 Report Guidance
3 Nuclear Power Industry in Belgium
3.2 Belgium Power: Plans to Phase Out Nuclear Power
3.2.1 Belgium, Power, Overview
3.2.2 Belgium, Power Supply and Demand Balance
3.3 Belgium Nuclear Power Plans
3.3.1 Nuclear Power Development in Belgium
3.3.2 Belgium, Nuclear Installed Capacity and Generation, 2000-2020
3.3.3 Belgium, Commercial Reactors
3.4 Regulatory Framework: Nuclear Phase out Policy Remains In- place
3.4.1 Nuclear Policy
3.4.3 Regulatory Agencies
4 Trends and Developments in Belgium’s Nuclear Power Industry
4.1 Key drivers, Challenges and Trends
4.1.1 Key drivers
4.2 Belgium’s Nuclear Power Outlook
4.2.1 Opportunities: Decommissioning Projects and Power uprates
5 Belgium Nuclear Plant Analysis
5.1 Belgium, Operable Nuclear Power Plants, Summary
6 Belgium, Nuclear Power Plants, Technical Details
7 Key Players in Belgium’s Nuclear Industry
7.1 Electrabel S.A.
7.1.2 Business Description
7.1.3 Major Products and Services
7.1.6 Locations And Subsidiaries
8.1.2 Secondary Research
8.1.3 Primary Research
8.2.1 Units of Measure
8.3 Contact Us