- Language: English
- 235 Pages
- Published: June 2013
- Region: Europe
Construction Industry Law Letter
- Published: December 2013
- Region: Global
- Informa Law
The reporting service that construction professionals rely on...
Construction Industry Law Letter examines all current law and regulation within the industry, so that you can rest assured that you are always fully informed of the issues you need to know about on a day-to-day basis. Choose Construction Industry Law Letter for:
- Reports on key judgments to ensure you are always kept fully aware of the latest legal developments
- Verbatim extracts and expert commentary providing you with summaries of the key points - saving you hours of vital research time
- Practical and informed commentary on how the latest developments in construction law will affect you and your business
- Information gathered from a comprehensive and wide range of sources; so you can be sure you are receiving unbiased, 100% essential reporting of facts
Reports on key judgments:
Because we bring you coverage of over 40 key cases a year drawn from a wide range of sources you don’t have to spend hours trawling through irrelevant information. We also give you detailed verbatim extracts that both highlight and offer explanation of the issues and findings.
Practical and informed commentary and analysis
Ensuring you are fully aware of the implications of the judgment and how the decisions and latest legal developments will affect you and your business.
Established for over 25 years
Hundreds of construction professionals rely on the Construction Industry Law Letter to provide them with information to advise their clients and conduct their business with confidence. Subscribers include top UK and international law firms, barristers chambers and construction companies – can you afford not to be among them?
As a subscriber you will benefit from:
Newsletters - 10 times a year
Coverage of over 40 key cases a year drawn from a range of comprehensive sources. Areas regularly covered include:
- The most recent developments in adjudication and ADR
- The latest cases from the Technology and Construction Court, High Court, Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court
- The latest cases covering the application of the Civil Procedure Rules
- The Arbitration Act 1996
PDF copies of the latest issue
A PDF of the latest issue will be delivered directly to your inbox as soon as it is published; ensuring that you are kept up to date with developments from the office, from home or from overseas
Coverage of all the key areas:
- Global Claims
- Expert Evidence
- Civil Procedure
- Construction Contracts
- Health and Safety
- Professional Negligence SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Benefit from the expertise of one of the leading specialist construction law firms in the UK
"Fenwick Elliott LLP is a leading specialist in contentious and non-contentious construction law both domestically and internationally, serving clients principally in the building, engineering and energy sectors... It understands the construction industry from the inside out." Chambers and Partners
Karen Gidwani is also a Partner at Fenwick Elliott LLP. She has specialised in construction law since qualification and has advised on contentious and non-contentious matters for a broad range of clients. Karen is a member of the Kings College Construction Law Association, the Society of Construction Law, the Adjudication Society and TeCSA.
Ted Lowery is also a Partner at Fenwick Elliott LLP. He is involved in dispute resolution at all levels in the construction indistry and has considerable experience of arbitration, both domestic and international. He has also been extensively involved in litigation, conducting cases in the County and High Courts, the Court of Appeal and the Technology and Construction Court. He has been involved in over 40 adjudications.