IMS Country Review 2015: Greece
- ID: 1408505
- July 2015
- Region: Greece
- 69 pages
- IMS Health
IMS Country Review provides comprehensive qualitative insights into a specific pharmaceutical market as well as showing sales trends over the last 5 years.
Sales performance is analysed in terms of major corporations, therapeutic classes, major products and new product activity.
- Targeted national sales analysis by company, product and therapy areas, allowing you to understand the pharmaceutical performance of the country.
- Synopsis of the healthcare system and relevant pharmaceutical issues, based on primary research gathered by the IMS country experts.
- Standardised comparable data against which the industry is measured, stemming from accurate and reliable IMS audited year-end sales data.
Includes useful measures:
- US$ sales
- 5 year growth in US $ and local currency dollar (eliminating inaccuracies due to exchange rate fluctuations)
- Evolution Index
- market share
- Detailed information file allowing a thorough understanding of the data values and definitions, the universe/country abbreviations, and the EphMRA anatomical therapeutic classification
- Cost-effective strategic analysis tool that will provide the essential insights needed to get insights into a country market of interest
IMS Country Review comprises 2 sections:
1. Qualitative country overview, featuring consistent sections on:
- Market Trends
- Healthcare Provision
- Prescribing Policy
- Pricing System
- Regulatory Environment
- Industr y Environment
- Channels of Distr ibution
2. Quantitative country performance sections, providing sales trends for:
- Country ranking amongst 40 markets
- Audited Market Trend
- Leading 35 local companies
- Leading 35 corporations
- Market Share by Corporate Nationality
- Leading 15 Therapeutic Classes
- 15 Fastest-Growing Therapeutic Classes
- Leading 15 Therapeutic Class Profiles, including trends for top 10 corporations and top 10 products
- Leading 40 Products
- Leading 40 New Products
- Leading 15 product forms