- Published: December 2011
The Best Networking Tips & Techniques for Communications Executives
- Published: October 2010
- 60 Minutes
In The Best Networking Tips & Techniques for Communications Executives, ExecSense examines easy-to-implement best practices used by the world’s best networkers and leading communications executives that can immediately make you a more effective networker. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to understand how other communications executives go about making key contacts, leveraging existing relationships, and enlarging their circle of influence on both a personal and professional level.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert on the best networking strategies specifically for communications executives, Cyrus Afzali (President, Astoria Communications), and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about easy-to-implement tips and touches for how to be a better networker as a communications executive
- Making new contacts with key media contacts, industry thought leaders, other communications executives, and professionals that could be in a position to refer a great new contact
- The ten most common situations communications executives find themselves in socially/professionally and how to be a better networker in each of these events
- Tips and touches for how to cement relationships with existing key contacts and how to leverage those relationships to new levels
- Case studies of how other communications executives approach networking, what works best for them, and important lessons learned you can immediately capitalize on
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group SHOW LESS READ MORE >