iPad Tips, Tricks, & Techniques for Doctors
- ID: 1411224
- September 2010
- 60 Minutes
In iPad Tips, Tricks & Techniques for Doctors, ExecSense shares quick and easy ways to truly capitalize on all that an iPad has to offer for a doctor. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn how other doctors are getting the most out of their iPad, as many features, settings and new iPad-specific applications can make it a valuable resource to you as a doctor, as long as you know how to use them.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert at helping doctors get the most out of their iPad, Josh Penzell, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about becoming an expert with your iPad, and utilizing features, settings, and applications specifically suited to you as a doctor
- A tour of your iPad, specifically for doctors, with step-by-step ways to improve the way you store and access files, review patient records, do research, and access programs and web sites specifically suited to doctors
- How your iPad can help you deal with issues, calls and emergencies while you are away from the office or during off-hours
- A list of the 10 hottest must-have iPad apps for doctors, how to easily install and use them, and why it will immediately make you more productive and efficient
- Case studies of how other doctors use their iPad, why they feel the iPad is such an important new tool/technology for them, and easy-to-implement tips and tricks to help you take full advantage of your iPad
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
"A credible medical resource at your convenience." - Dr. Vaibhav Katkade, MD, PhD, Medical Scientist, Boehringer Ingelheim
“ExecSense webinars provide leading edge business and practice growth tactics for doctors.” -Susan G. Trivers, Founder of Trivers Communications Group
“A great resource for busy doctors.” - Jeff Davidson, MBA, CMC, CEO, Breathing Space® Institute SHOW LESS READ MORE >