- 60 Minutes
- Published: August 2010
Giving a Motivational Speech to Your Sales Team - Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices for Sales Executives
- Published: September 2010
- 60 Minutes
In Giving a Motivational Speech to Your Sales Team, ExecSense examines easy-to-implement tips and strategies that leading sales executives have found to be most successful in helping them deliver inspiring and effective motivational speeches to a group of their employees or even their entire sales team. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to understand what key points should be in a motivational speech, how to best deliver it, and why an occasional motivational speech is so important to inspiring your employees to work to their full potential.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert on writing and delivering motivational speeches specifically for sales executives, Thom Singer, and focuses on:
- Everything a sales executive needs to know in 60 minutes to be able to give inspiring motivational speeches
- Easy-to-implement tips and best practices that sales executives can immediately implement to deliver more successful motivational speeches, including practical advice on how to evaluate what types of motivation your sales employees are most likely to respond to, when and under what conditions motivational speeches are most effective, and what type of content/verbiage has proven to be most inspiring to sales employees
- The 10 questions most asked by sales executives with respect to how they can improve the way they give motivational speeches and what types of techniques have worked best for other sales teams
- Case studies of other sales executives who are widely perceived as expert motivational speakers, what works best for them, specific examples of well-received motivational speeches they have given, and important lessons learned that you can immediately take advantage of
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group SHOW LESS READ MORE >