- Published: July 2014
Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for Insurance Executives
- Published: September 2010
- 60 Minutes
In Public Speaking & Presentation Skills for Insurance Executives, ExecSense examines specific tips and techniques used by the world’s best speakers and leading insurance executives that are guaranteed to enhance your impact the next time you give a presentation or speech, lead a discussion with colleagues or clients, or even want to steer a conversation or interaction in a specific way. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn specific ways to be a more effective speaker, presenter and communicator as an insurance executive.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert at turning insurance executives into great speakers, and focuses on:
- Everything an insurance executive needs to know in 60 minutes about how to become a better speaker/presenter and enhancing their impact when interacting with colleagues, clients, and other professionals
- Easy-to-implement tips and techniques used by the world’s best speakers (and leading insurance executives) that will turn you into a more effective presenter, public speaker and communicator
- The 10 most common stumbling blocks and frequently asked questions by insurance executives about improving their speaking and presenting skills
- Case studies of speeches, presentations, and meetings led by insurance executives, what they did to have more of an impact, and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group SHOW LESS READ MORE >