- Published: December 2014
Accounting 101 for Doctors - Everything You Need to Know in 60 Minutes
- ID: 1411276
- October 2010
- 60 Minutes
In Accounting 101 for Doctors, ExecSense examines everything you need to know about accounting basics and best practices for doctors. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to update your knowledge on basic accounting principles and apply the concepts to making better financial decisions for your practice, spot red flags before they have a serious impact, and take advantage of strategies that will maximize your personal income.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by Art Honanyan, an expert at teaching the most important principals of accounting to doctors, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the most important accounting principles and skills that impact doctors, their practice, and their personal income
- A look at the key accounting standards (like GAAP, IFRS, and the differences between them) and core accounting concepts (including cash v. accrual, fair value v. mark-to-market), analyzing and interpreting financial statements for your practice, and other key concepts that every doctor should understand
- The hottest accounting and tax-related issues that doctors need to know (or update their knowledge) about, and how they will impact your practice (and income) this year
- The 10 questions most asked by doctors about accounting topics and how they can use their understanding of accounting to make their practice more financially successful
- Case studies of how other doctors use their understanding of accounting to their benefit, why they found it so important to update their accounting knowledge, specific examples of how they used this knowledge to help their practice save money and maximize profits, and other important lessons learned that you can immediately capitalize on
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
"A credible medical resource at your convenience." - Dr. Vaibhav Katkade, MD, PhD, Medical Scientist, Boehringer Ingelheim
“ExecSense webinars provide leading edge business and practice growth tactics for doctors.” -Susan G. Trivers, Founder of Trivers Communications Group SHOW LESS READ MORE >