• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
The Best Writing Tips and Techniques for Construction Lawyers
ExecSense, October 2010, Minutes: 60
In The Best Writing Tips and Techniques for Construction Lawyers, ExecSense examines specific, easy-to-implement ways for construction lawyers to become better writers and make more of an impact with client memos, contracts, articles, presentations and even emails to colleagues and clients. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to learn techniques on being a more polished and articulate writer as a construction lawyer.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert at turning construction lawyers into great writers, Linda Henman (President, Henman Performance Group), and focuses on:
- Everything a construction lawyer needs to know in 60 minutes about how to become a better writer and making more of an impact with client memos, contracts, articles, presentations and emails
- Methods and strategies used by the best legal writers and leading construction lawyers and what you should incorporate into your own strategy
- The 10 most common stumbling blocks and frequently asked questions by construction lawyers about improving their writing skills
- Case studies of client memos, articles, and emails led by construction lawyers, how they updated their writing style to have more of an impact, and important lessons learned
- Surefire tips and tricks that you can immediately implement that will turn you into a more polished and articulate writer as a construction lawyer
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
"An expeditious way to obtain authoritative current information and ideas on a subject of interest." – David Kera, Partner, Oblon Spivak
"Just in time information to improve knowledge of current topics and trends.” – Thomas M. Armstrong, Attorney, Reid and Riege
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana