- Published: September 2014
How to Create a Technology Compliance Policy for Your Company as a CTO
- Published: October 2010
- 60 Minutes
In How to Create a Technology Compliance Policy for Your Company as a CTO, ExecSense examines how to draft a companywide policy to share with employees what they can and can not do with technology-related company resources. Take the 60-minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to see why so many other CTOs are drafting such policies, exactly what should be in a technology compliance policy, and update your knowledge on the perils of technology-related incidents for your company. This webinar also includes an actual technology compliance policy in Microsoft Word that can be customized for use at your company.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert on drafting and implementing a technology compliance policy as a CTO (Danny Kim, CTO, Full Armor), and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes to create a technology compliance policy that meets rules regarding the operation and management of information technology resources, is supportive of your company’s business ideology, and helps your company avoid potential technology-related incidents
- Easy-to-implement tips and techniques that other leading CTOs have found successful when creating and implementing a technology compliance policy, including how to create a policy that includes business processes, business practices, and the security of both electronic and non-electronic resources, how to implement controls using centralized management, how to meet required industry and regulatory standards, how to create plans, rules and configuration templates that are vendor neutral and support a broad range of manufacturer equipment, and how to engage employees in the proactive task of integrating key business strategies with mandated requirements
- The 10 questions most asked by CTOs (and their CEOs) with respect to how they can create a stronger technology compliance policy, and how to avoid the most common mistakes that lead to technology-related incidents
- Case studies of other CTOs widely perceived as experts in creating technology compliance policies, how they create and implement policies that achieve and demonstrate compliance, tips and tricks they find work best, and important lessons learned
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group SHOW LESS READ MORE >