• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
The Hottest Billable Opportunities for Real Estate Lawyers in Q4 2010
ExecSense, October 2010, Minutes: 60
In The Hottest Billable Opportunities for Real Estate Lawyers in Q4 2010, ExecSense examines the most in-demand areas of real estate law in the fourth quarter of 2010, and how real estate lawyers can take advantage of these opportunities to land new clients and advise existing clients on legal work they should be doing now to avoid new emerging legal risks. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to understand how to capitalize on these new billable opportunities for real estate lawyers and learn fresh ideas for new ways to market yourself and grow your practice.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert on new billable opportunities for real estate lawyers and how other real estate lawyers are successfully capitalizing on them Larry Bodine (Business Development Advisor, Larry Bodine Marketing), and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the most in-demand services and legal work in real estate law in Q4 2010 and how real estate lawyers can market themselves, as well as provide counsel on the topic to existing clients, to capitalize on these areas and grow their practice
- Practical advice on how real estate lawyers can capitalize on the top 10 billable areas and find new opportunities to grow their practice in Q4 2010 and beyond
- Insights from real estate law clients on what types of legal work they most need done right now, what is on their radar for the next few months, and what work they have done most recently that has benefitted their company the most
- The 10 questions being asked the most right now by real estate law clients about legal issues they are unsure of how to handle, areas of concern, and how to avoid litigation that their competitors are dealing with
- Case studies of how other real estate lawyers are successfully capitalizing on these new billable opportunities, what is working best for them, and important lessons learned that you can immediately take advantage of
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
"An expeditious way to obtain authoritative current information and ideas on a subject of interest." – David Kera, Partner, Oblon Spivak
"Just in time information to improve knowledge of current topics and trends.” – Thomas M. Armstrong, Attorney, Reid and Riege
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana