• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
The Most Important Accounting Tips & Techniques for Communications Executives for 2011 - Everything You Need to Know About Accounting-Related Topics & Trends that will Specifically Impact Communications Executives in the Year Ahead
ExecSense, November 2010, Minutes: 60
In The Most Important Accounting Tips & Techniques for Communications Executives for 2011, ExecSense covers everything you need to know about accounting principles, topics and trends that will specifically impact communications executives in the upcoming year. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out) to update your knowledge on the most up-to-date aspects of accounting and enhance your value to your company as a communications executive who can also understand the accounting implications on important business matters, as well as hold your own in a conversation with your CEO, CFO and other senior executives on important financial matters.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert on what communications executives need to know about accounting-related topics for 2011, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about the most important accounting principles, topics and trends that will specifically impact communications executives in 2011
- A look at the key 2011 accounting standards (like GAAP, IFRS, and the differences between them) and core accounting concepts (including cash v. accrual, fair value v. market-to-market), analyzing and interpreting financial statements, and how to hold your own in a conversation on these topics with your CEO, CFO and other senior executives in the year ahead
- The hottest accounting-related legal issues for 2011 that communications executives need to know (or update their knowledge) about
- The 10 questions most asked by communications executives about accounting-related matters for 2011 and how it relates to their role as a communications executive
- Case studies of why other communications executives are updating their accounting knowledge for 2011 and important accounting-related trends that will impact communications executives in the year ahead.
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
"ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group