How to Create a Personal Brand as a Sales Executive - Using Speaking Engagements, Published Articles & Social Media Followers as a Way to Make a Name for Yourself
- 60 Minutes
- Published: April 2011
In How to Establish Yourself as a Thought Leader as a Consultant in 2011, ExecSense examines specific ways to use published works, speaking engagements, social networking web sites, media exposure and other tools to make a name for yourself in your industry. Take the 60 minutes to view this webinar (on your computer, mobile phone, iPod or printed out) to learn how other leading consultants are having success establishing themselves as thought leaders and how you can emulate this success in 2011 as a way to generate referrals and land new clients.
Upon ordering, ExecSense will email you a link to download the webinar files for viewing on your computer, mobile phone, iPod, iPad, Kindle or printed out. The downloaded files will include the PowerPoint presentation, audio narration and jpeg images of the slides (for watching on your mobile media device). Take advantage of your next commute, flight, business trip, lunch, or free hour in your schedule to view this webinar.
The webinar is led by an expert at helping consultants establish themselves as thought leaders, and the new ways they are doing this for 2011, and focuses on:
- Everything you need to know in 60 minutes about how to establish yourself as a thought leader as a consultant and how to use this reputation as a valuable tool to open new doors of professional opportunity for yourself in 2011
- Surefire and easy-to-implement tips and techniques for establishing yourself as a consultant thought leader in your industry and capitalizing on this reputation to generate more referrals
- Proven methods for getting published, giving a speech, leading a webinar, gathering a following on Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn, getting quoted in media publications and other simple ways to increase your exposure in the upcoming year
- Answers to the ten questions most asked by consultants with respect to how to establish themselves as a thought leader, pitfalls to avoid, how this strategy is different than in years past, and other important pieces of advice
- Case studies of other consultants that have had tremendous success establishing themselves as a thought leader, what they are doing to position themselves for 2011, and valuable lessons learned that you can immediately capitalize on for the upcoming year
Praise for ExecSense Webinars:
“Well organized, well articulated, and easy to follow. The ExecSense webinar I attended was the best virtual learning experience I've had in quite some time.” – Brian K. Moore, HR Communications, Humana
“Dynamic, up-to-date resource...” – Tina Ferguson, CEO of Rapid Success Partners
“ExecSense webinars are convenient and on-point…an intelligent discussion on a very relevant subject.” – Meghan Wulff, Focus Management Group
SHOW LESS READ MORE >