Nobel Biocare Holding AG (NOBN) - Product Pipeline Analysis
Nobel Biocare Holding AG (Nobel Biocare) is a medical devices company engaged in the production of pioneering dental solutions. The company provides advanced science-based solutions from root to tooth, such as dental implants, all-ceramic crowns, bridges and laminates, treatment planning software and tools, scanners and biomaterials to dental professionals. It operates in only one business segments namely, Dental Solutions. Nobel Biocare’s research and development (R&D) activities are principally into the development of new implants, prosthetics and next generation digital dentistry solutions along with improved treatment concepts. The company’s products are sold through 34 direct sales organizations and a network of distributors in over 60 countries worldwide. It principally operates in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA); North America; Asia/Pacific; and is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Nobel Biocare Holding AG portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
- Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? – identify, understand and capitalize. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Nobel Biocare Holding AG - Business Description
Nobel Biocare Holding AG - Major Products and Services
Nobel Biocare Holding AG Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Nobel Biocare Holding AG Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Nobel Biocare Holding AG Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Product Patent Details
New Extra Short Implant
Product Patent Details
Nobel Biocare Holding AG - Key Competitors
Nobel Biocare Holding AG - Key Employees
Nobel Biocare Holding AG - Key Employee Biographies
Nobel Biocare Holding AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Mar 22, 2011: Nobel Biocare Introduces Several New Products And Product Modifications At IDS
Feb 17, 2011: Nobel Biocare Reports Revenues Of €576.6m In 2010
Feb 16, 2011: Nobel Biocare Appoints Richard Laube As New CEO
Dec 01, 2010: Nobel Biocare Announces Executive Changes
Nov 22, 2010: Nobel Biocare Extends Syndicated Loan Facility
Nov 17, 2010: Nobel Biocare Signs MOU To Support P-I Branemark Institute Bauru In Brazil
Oct 25, 2010: Nobel Biocare Announces Resignation Of Robert Gottlander As Executive Vice President Key Account Management
Aug 11, 2010: Nobel Biocare Reports Profit Of EUR19.59 Million In Q2 2010
Jul 05, 2010: California Dentist Files Class Action Suit Against Nobel Biocare Holding
Apr 28, 2010: Nobel Biocare Reports Net Profit Of EUR38.7 Million In Q1 2010