- Published: April 2012
Synthes, Inc. (SYST) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Published: May 2011
- 26 pages
Synthes, Inc. (SYST) - Product Pipeline Analysis
Synthes, Inc. (Synthes) is a medical device company specializing in the development, manufacturing and marketing of instruments, implants and biomaterials for the surgical fixation, correction and regeneration of the human skeleton and its soft tissues (osteosynthesis). The company divided its products into five groups, namely, trauma, spine, cranio-maxillofacial, biomaterials and power tools. The company distributes its products through 50 distributors and over 40 subsidiaries worldwide. It operates in over 13 manufacturing facilities, principally located in the US and Switzerland. It is headquartered in Pennsylvania, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Synthes, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
- Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? – identify, understand and capitalize. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Synthes, Inc. - Business Description
Synthes, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Synthes, Inc. Pipeline Products by Equipment Type
Synthes, Inc. Pipeline Products by Development Stage
Synthes, Inc. Pipeline Products by Therapy Area
Synthes, Inc. Pipeline Products by Trial Phase
Epoca Rh Cup
In-Space Clinical Trial
Product Patent Details
Synthes, Inc. - Key Competitors
Synthes, Inc. - Key Employees
Synthes, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Synthes, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Apr 28, 2011: Synthes Reports Net Sales Of $983m In Q1 2011
Feb 16, 2011: Synthes Reports Net Earnings Of $907.7m In 2010
Oct 21, 2010: Synthes Reports Net Sales Of $907.2 Million In Q3 2010
Oct 04, 2010: Synthes Resolves Norian Case With US Government
Sep 13, 2010: Two Of Medtronic's Products Infringe Synthes' Patent For Spinal Discs: Federal Appeals Court
Jul 29, 2010: Synthes Reports Net Earnings Of $424.6 Million In H1 2010
Apr 29, 2010: Synthes Reports Net Sales Of $911.7 Million In Q1 2010
Mar 02, 2010: Synthes Announces Retirement Of Roland Bronnimann From Board
Feb 17, 2010: Synthes Reports Net Earnings Of $824 Million In 2009
Wright Medical Group, Inc.
Zimmer Holdings, Inc.
Smith & Nephew Plc
Orthofix International N.V.