• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
2010 Supplement Business Report
Nutrition Business Journal, January 2010
NBJ brings you the 2010 Supplement Business Report, our annual review of the $27-billion market for dietary supplements. NBJ’s 2010 Supplement Business Report was created to provide companies with the strategic tools and business insights to successfully navigate the current economic landscape. This report also allows you to easily benchmark your company against other major players in the industry.
What’s new in the 2010 Supplement Business Report?
- Sales data through 2009 and growth forecasts through 2017 for all major product categories —vitamins, minerals, herbs & botanicals, specialty supplements, meal replacement and sports nutrition
- SWOT analyses for more than 30 industry leaders, plus updated profiles of an additional 100 companies
- A brief history of the supplement industry, providing necessary context for the political and business forces now at play
- Exclusive NBJ interviews and surveys of top executives and companies within the industry
- Expanded global section to whet your appetite for our extensive coverage of the world supplement stage in 2011
- An expanded global section
- And much more